Monday, April 6, 2009

Always Cherished and Remembered


On the first of April, 2009 I received SMS from Simon Chua with a sad  piece of news. Our ACS Scout Master and Hockey Coach has passed away peacefully. Mr. A. Thannimalai, our teacher and a good friend. He has sacrifies much of his time and actively involved in organising many functions, activities for the scouts. His passing will be a loss to many of us. He will always be cherish and remembered by all of us.

I can remember very well that he likes listening to oldies and enjoy music very much. One of the songs I remembered he played for us is "Am I That Easy To Forget", if not wrong it is by Jim Reeves. He listen to the lyrics of the songs in details. He even tought us some songs in our scouting days which he composed it himself. 

During the weekend, we sometimes help him to "harvest his LALANG for export" in his tranquerah house. We have worked and played together and really enjoy most of our school life with Thanni. Much of the activities in my school life is in a way relate to him...


1 comment:

ET said...

"Am I That Easy To Forget"..........NO. U r always in our heart